Categories Grid module is a simple, clean and lightweight custom module for Beaver Builder plugin which is displaying the categories/tags/terms in grid layout. This custom module is supporting the custom taxonomies. Categories Grid module is taking care the following things:
- You can upload the image (featured image) for every category/tag/term via Dashboard. You do not need any extra plugin for category image.
- You can include/exclude the specific categories/tags/terms.
- You can select the image position (before/after the category title).
- You can show the category description and/or read more buttons
- Buy the product at end of this post
- After purchasing the product you will login here
- Download the product (zip file) from Order/Download page
- Login to your site’s Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New page
- Upload the zip file and activate the plugin
Add/Edit the Categories/Tags/Taxonomies
Here I am sharing the setup procedure for post’s categories. These procedure would be same for post’s tags and custom taxonomies. Before activating the Categories Grid plugin, your Add New Category and Edit Category forms would be look like this:
After activating the Categories Grid plugin you will get the new filed “Featured Image” above the Add New Category and Update buttons. Therefore you can upload a custom image for category/term. I am adding an new category look like this way:
This way you will add the categories or edit the existing categories from your Dashboard.
Creating The Categories Grid Layout With Beaver Builder
Now I am showing how you will create the category grid layout section via Beaver Builder plugin on your home or inner pages. Launch the Beaver Builder editor and tap on “+” icon at top right side. You will get a new module “Categories – Grid” there. Drag&Drop this module at your row/column area and setup the settings as per your choice.
The rest of the content is available for Pro members. Click on the PAY NOW button to enable access to this content.