Sometimes we want to add the brand name on product name. This option is not available in WooCommerce plugin but you can achieve easily and administrators can easily control the option from their dashboard.
In this tutorial I am sharing the step by step procedure and showing you how you will do this same things for your WooCommerce shop site.
What I did?
- I created a brand attribute
- I added the terms in brand attribute
- I connected the brand attribute with product
- I added custom PHP code and showing the name on single product page
Creating New Attribute “Brand”
- Navigate to Dashboard
- Click on Products -> Attributes link
- You will get “Add new attribute” form
- Enter the data into the form as per screenshot
- Click on “Add attribute” button
After submitting the form, you will get the “Brand” details at right side of the form. Now we shall add the terms for this attribute. Click on “Configure terms” link and add the brand name as a term. See the screenshot below:
The rest of the content is available for Pro members. Click on the PAY NOW button to enable access to this content.
$20.00 Pay Now
* Payment is non-refundable.